- Petros CT Invests $2.7 Million in Stamford, CT-Based Choice Pet, Inc.
- Largest C-PACE Deal to Fund CA Medical Center Retrofits
- Stanislaus: State tax credits could spark economic development where it’s needed most
- Window renovations coming to 88-year-old New Amadore Apartments
- John’s Cleaners in Lafayette installing 140 solar panels
- Nation’s largest PACE project nears completion in Minnesota
- Barton Creek Square, Lakeline Mall, Round Rock outlets receive $3M in PACE funding
- 3 Projects, 2 Counties, 1 Day
Simon Property Group Closes Deals in Travis and Williamson Counties
- Iconic First National Bank in Saint Paul boosts energy performance using PACE
- Petros PACE projects accounted for almost half of all commercial PACE activity for Q2,
by dollar amount, in the whole country!
- El Paso County approves PACE program to spur redevelopment of aging buildings
- In Community Celebration, Ribbon Cut on First-Of-Its-Kind Cold Water Shrimp Processing Plant
in Brookings, Oregon
- Petros PACE Finance, LLC Announces Michigan’s Largest PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy)
Investment for HELLER Machine Tools’ Manufacturing Facility
- Petros PACE Finance, LLC Continues Investing in Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
Upgrades for Commercial Properties in Downtown St. Paul, Minn.
- Petros PACE Finance, LLC Announces Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
Financing for Iconic First National Bank Building in St. Paul, Minn.
- Petros PACE Finance, LLC Announces Property Assessed
Clean Energy (PACE) Financing for Family Eldercare in Travis County
- Puff Factory Groundbreaking Press Release
- New Financing Tool Allows Congregation to Move on Clean Energy Project
- SIC’s Schwimmer to Head New Investment Fund
- Petros Partners and Stamford Innovation Center Managing Partner Team Up to Create
Connecticut Growth Fund
- Texas’ First Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Project Announced in Travis County
- EDF’s New Investor Network Aims to Boost Private Investment in Energy Efficiency
- Viewpoint: How to Bring More Capital to Texas Startups
- Commentary: Texas’ Fair Share of Federal Investment Still in Reach
- PitchEngine to Triple in Size with Petros Partners Investment